Attack by Bed Bug 臭虫 BEWARE the return of Bed Bug part 3

Attack by Bed Bug 臭虫 BEWARE the return of Bed Bug part 3


[Here is the photo of my arms that bite by bedbug]
I think i already visited 4 doctors for the skin problem. Then finally in a fine weekend I decided to clean up my bedroom and only I found the true behind all these mystery...

I went to AMK hub and bought one bottle of Dettol spray and wet tissue with anti-bacteria effect. Then back home and take out the wet tissue and start cleaning my bedroom. I wipe through the side of my mattress cause my mattress was placed on floor. Then I took up the wet tissue and take a close look I realised there is a small red brown color bug trapped on the tissue. Omg... I was wondering what is that.. then I pull up the corner of the mattress and realised there were several more stay underneath the mattress cover. Its horrible...

I take the wet tissue and wipe away those several bugs and was thinking that its just a few of them only and thats all. Never think that there is more at another corner of my mattress until the next day afternoon after my girl friend back from hometown. Cant imagine I still can sleep beside that bed after I found their nest...because I thought its just a small group of them only.

So two of us decided to check through the two single bed and found 3 spot that was heavily infested. God... I slept with those bugs for at least 2-3 months no wonder my arms keep on having rashes and bump all the way. Wondering how many blood I donated to them. Immediately I throw away all the mattress cover and linen. And clean up my bedroom by swipe and mop floor. Thinking that everything will just end like and we busy all the way until midnight then only I can have a peaceful mind to take a sit in front of my computer and search for this bug info.

I really got no idea what the hell is this bug and dont even know that its actually sucking my blood all the way since I moved in to this new HDB house. I just simply try my luck and key in this query on Google search engine "bedbug" and guess what I got.... really surprised after see the picture and read those description about this gay bug.
download
alternative link download

Popular posts from this blog

Encrypted Wallpaper

at 51 to 70 alexa com