Attack by Bed Bug 臭虫 BEWARE the return of Bed Bug episode 1
Attack by Bed Bug 臭虫 BEWARE the return of Bed Bug episode 1
First time ever get to know this disgusting and freaking gay bed bug in Singapore. Im currently still fighting with these bed bug!
The story begin when move in to another HDB(flat) located at Ang Mo Kio ave 3 block 346. I and my friends agreed to rent the whole unit and I stay together with my girl friend in the master bed room.
After back from hometown(Malacca) when Chinese new year finished, I realised that my arms got several red rashes on it. I thought it was bite from mosquito or skin allergy so I just ignored it. But new rashes keep on appear and its very itchy therefore I decided to look for a family doctor for the treatment.
I asked the doctor what happened to my arms and legs why is it like that, I do suspect maybe its the symptom of chicken pox but the doctor said its not chicken pox. She said maybe its just skin allergy and give me some cream and pills.
One week later my hands still itchy and with a lot rashes underneath my arms. Therefore I decided to go for another family doctor, guess what he told me...
(tired... going to sleep soon, will continue on my next post - hope that tonight no more bite from bed bug - read on how I discover this horrible bug in my bed room on my next post!)
alternative link download