At Last A Legit Promotion Email from Blizzard
At Last A Legit Promotion Email from Blizzard


But do yourself (or a buddy) a favor and check in that inbox. I didnt get the exact times, in other words how long your account has to be active, but its worth a check. I am wondering if it isnt only for us vanilla starters....Anyways, chickity-check it! Its a great way to get some cross faction trades or RaF (asking on that one right now..will answer 100% when I know 100%..).
*Edit: Cold from Colds Gold found the blue post here: Free Account for WoW Veterans? Thanks bruddah!
*Edit: After reading some blue posts, it seems that quite a few folks are pissed off that they didnt receive it (playing since vanilla) since the "box" wasnt checked for "Receive future special offers" (settings<communication settings). Pfft. Didnt know I had it checked, but you might want to check your settings on battle.net.....
Now all we need is to get our friggin pets for logging in on WoW Anniversaries...a man can wish, cant he?!
alternative link download